Saturday, February 11, 2012

You Know You're a Teacher When...

Just a fun little blog party that our fellow teacher/blogger Jeannie Partin of Kindergarten Lifestyle decided to create!
Visit Jeannie's blog to see her "You Know You're a Teacher When..." post
and Link Up on her blog with your fabulous "You Know You're a Teacher When..." Line that you know you are guilty of doing, thinking, buying, or saying!
Also, you can see them on Pinterest!
My, oh my, how teachers do think in their own unique fashion!!
Thank you, Jeannie, for this great idea!
Regards,

8 comments:

  1. Ha!!! I know! I'm horrible abou them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the dollar bins! My husband has to pull me away when we go to Target!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband won't go with me b/c I take too long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uuhh - those Target bins....they are teacher magnets!!!

    Thanks Ann Marie for joining my linky party!!
    I love your blog!!

    ✿~jeannie~
    ­Kindergarten Lifestyle

    Kindergarten Lifestyle Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed it Jeannie! So much fun! and---yes, the bins are teacher magnets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! This past Friday hubby asked me if I wanted to go out on a date. I said sure and said we should go to his favorite restaurant. IT WAS A TRICK! It is right next to the Dollar Tree and across from Target. I will give you only 1 guess to figure out what we did before dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made the rookie mistake of putting snacks I like in my treasure chest. I will have to restock it by the end of the week.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...