Friday, February 24, 2012

Have You Gotten or Granted Permission to Pin?

Laura Candler of Corkboard Connections and Teaching Resources has started a great link up for bloggers to grant followers/visitors permission to pin from their blog! Great Idea, Laura! 
If you are a blogger, please read her post about this!  You can also link up on her blog post and grab her code for "Permission to Pin" to add to your blog!


So, I am granting permission for you to pin my images I've posted on Innovative Connections, as well as my blog button/link, etc. I am not speaking for the images of guest bloggers or "Get to Know This TpT Teacher-Author."  Please feel free to also pin from my TPT STORE. Please follow my Pinterest boards and repin anything you like to your own boards!


Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...