Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wise Owl Factory's Video Gives a Shout Out to Teacher Resources...

I am soooo grateful that Carolyn Wilhelm of Wise Owl Factory featured a product of mine, found on my blog and in TpT and TN Stores, in her you tube video about the Pinterest board "Featured on We Teach!" Various other bloggers/teacher-authors' products are mentioned as well! It's totally worth your time to view video and check out the products!

Visit the "Featured on We Teach" Pinterest board here!

If you are not yet a member of We Teach, it is a great place to connect/collaborate with many teachers and bloggers, and other great people!
Thank you so much, Carolyn Wilhelm!
Check out the video below and feel free to comment to tell me what you think!

The product of mine she mentions in the video is my free Persuasive Essay Research Organizer Pack! Please download it and use as you see fit!

Have a great rest of the week!!
Innovative Connections, connect/collaborate, video featured on we teach Ann Marie Smith

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'll have to check it out!

    Krystal

    www.lessonsfromthemiddle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do! Several freebies! Thanks for visiting and watching, Krystal!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...