Monday, February 20, 2012

Get to Know This TpT Teacher-Author...

BHAKTI BHANUSHALI
What grade level(s) and/or subject(s) are you currently teaching? What grade levels have you taught prior to this year?  
Primary and Secondary: Math and English
      
When did you join Teachers Pay Teachers as a Seller? What made you decide to become a seller?    
I joined Teacher pay Teachers as a seller before 6 months. I saw good traffic, especially teachers, and it made me think to be a seller for my educational creations.

One piece of advice you can give to a beginning teacher & one piece for a veteran teacher:     
            Try to interact more with students.

Something unique about you both as a teacher and outside of the classroom:
            I just want to teach the same way as students want to learn.



What other bio information would you like to share?
I am working as a curriculum developer for many Educational sites.

Are there any other sites you’d like posted for others to access?

Thanks to Bhakti for participating! 
If you are a TpT Teacher-Author and interested in being featured, click on the link under the tabs above or here "Get to Know This TpT Teacher-Author"


Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...