Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pictures to Get You Pondering....and Writing...

The Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher and Classroom Magic have teamed up to create one awesome Picture Prompt Linky Party! What an incredible idea and opportunity to gain tons of ideas for writing in the classroom...Just imagine the bell ringers, journal prompts, quickwrites, etc. that you'll have compiled for days to come! 
Click on the linky party image to visit the hosting blogs and see more picture prompts and the other blogs participating, and even link up your own as well... 


Here are a few picture prompts I chose to share:
Who knows what great responses you can get out of your students when a simple picture is displayed! Students have wild and huge imaginations! I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...