Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sharing a few Quotes I Read This Morning...

Funny Teacher Quotes & Sayings
I like a teacher that gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
~ Lily Tomlin

A gifted teacher is as rare as a gifted doctor and makes far less money.
~ Unknown

By choosing to be a teacher, you have entered an emotionally dangerous profession.
~ Unknown

Teachers are the only professionals who have to respond to bells every forty-five minutes and come out fighting.
~ Frank McCourt

As long as teachers give tests, there will always be prayer in schools.
~ Unknown

Children are like cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.
~ Dr. Haim Ginott

Experience is a good teacher, but she sends in terrific bills.
~ Minna Thomas Antrim
Happy Holidays!
Regards,
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann Marie, I would like to repost some of your quotes. I will share your link when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary! I just found them on internet this morning and wanted to share some!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...