Saturday, December 31, 2011

My question for you is, "How Did You Spend Your Winter Vacation?"

Joining in on a Link Up at "A Clutter-Free Classroom" --here is my list of Christmas Vacation adventures:

*Slept Late Some Days (but still remained in my PJ's til after lunch on many!)
*Visited my family (husband's and mine) for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
*Made my traditional outlet shopping trip with my sister!!
*Worked on my blog & TpT Store
*Painted several pictures for gifts! I love to paint! and....talked my hubbie into building me an art table/storage unit!!!
*Watched my MSU Bulldogs win the MUSIC CITY BOWL! --no, didn't get to in person :(
*Will be spending New Year's Eve in Oxford with family...
*Plan to create products next week before returning to school on Thursday....I hope!
*Lots of housework and decorating with a few new things I received...thanks to my mother! :)

Be sure to visit Clutter-Free Classroom (use the linked image above) and participate in the fun!

Lots accomplished and lots left to accomplish!! Here is one item I want to share while it is FREE: 
                           Enjoy & Happy New Year!!

Regards,
  Ann Marie

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a fun and productive break. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I feel as though I've way more left to accomplish!! lol...guess that's always the case though! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...