Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Get Your Free Read Alouds eBook Right Here! - The Organized Classroom Blog

     This awesome product is from Charity Preston at The Organized Classroom Blog! She's offering it for free; All you do is "Pay with a Tweet," and you can download it!!
     Charity is Awesome!! If I haven't mentioned before, she has the greatest video course "Teaching Blog Traffic School" ---which I highly recommend as well! Find out more at Teaching Blog Traffic School ---You will be glad you did it!
     I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful break and has had a beautiful holiday!! The sun is FINALLY out (no more rain) so I'm headed outdoors!!

Regards,
Ann Marie Smith

6 comments:

  1. Hi Ann Marie, I just tweeted and helped spread the word. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i juz shared on facebook as i was having trouble accessing my twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome Charity!! It was a great blog post idea as well! :)
    Thanks for spreading the word as well Fisher Reyna Eduction!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm you're newest follower :) Stop by and say hi.

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...