Sunday, March 18, 2012

An Innovative TpT Teacher-Author You Should Get to Know...

Heidi Befort of Globicate!

What grade level(s) and/or subject(s) are you currently teaching? What grade levels have you taught prior to this year?
4th/5th Multiage

If currently in the classroom, how long have you been teaching? If not still in classroom, how long did you teach?             
10 Years

When did you join Teachers Pay Teachers as a Seller? What made you decide to become a seller?
I originally joined Tpt to sell some classroom books and activities, but decided to do units and activities that I thought went along with my blog or that I was working on in the classroom.  I'm a work in progress and continue to refine and hopefully improve my items.

One piece of advice you can give to a beginning teacher & one piece for a veteran teacher:
Hang in there, don't be afraid to make mistakes, and be dynamic for your students!

Something unique about you both as a teacher and outside of the classroom:
I'm a National Board Certified Teacher, and I have a Master in Elementary Education, and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing...I'm a registered nurse and worked for 15 years at the bedside before driving a school bus, and getting my teaching certificate!

TpT Store Link:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Heidi-Befort-globicate


A particular product you'd like to share?
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Go-Figure-Figurative-Language-Unit


What other bio information would you like to share?
I'm happily married to Wayne for 25 years, have 3 children...a daughter who is a nurse in Texas, a daughter who is a Peace Corps Volunteer and teaches Secondary English, and a son who is majoring in Electrical Engineering at ASU, my alma mater!  I love photography, flowers, camping, and blogging!

Are there any other sites you’d like posted for others to access?

Facebook:

Twitter: @Globicate

Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/globicate/
___________________________
If you are interested in being a featured Innovative TpT Teacher-Author on my Blog, please fill out the entry form just under the tabs at the top of my blog! Thanks so much!
Regards,
Ann Marie Smith

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it is nice to get to know Heidi the Globicate author a little better! Thanks for the interview. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks, Carolyn! I appreciate you always stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...