Monday, March 05, 2012

And the Lovely Blog Award Goes To...

I received the Lovely Blog Award, THREE TIMES this weekend!! How wonderful is that? A BIG "Thank You" to Rebecca of The Teacher's Chatterbox , Andrea of One Teacher's Take, and Dani of It's Grow Time for passing this award along to me! Please visit all of these great teaching blogs!

Here are the rules for the Lovely Blog Award:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award onto 15 followers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.

Here are a few blogs that inspire me!
  1.    Lessons from the Middle
  2.    Addie Education: Teacher Talk
  3.    Teacher Park
  4.    JD's Rockin' Readers
  5.    Raki's Rad Resources
  6.    The Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher
  7.    Ms. Jordan Reads: Reading. Writing. Thinking. Sharing.
  8.    Fun to Teach ESL
  9.    Classroom Magic
  10.    Simple Steps to Sentence Sense by Charlene Tess
  11.    Make, Take, and Teach
  12.    Globicate
  13.    Teaching Tweens
  14.    Treasures for Teaching
  15.    Teaching Tales
My apologies if any of my lovely blog choices above has already received this award in the time I picked blogs and the time I posted! I must say it took me a while to choose 15 and link them all up after making sure they hadn't already received the award!  Please stop by these "lovely" blogs and find tons of neat ideas, lessons, etc!

Happy Blogging Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ann Marie! Your blog is lovely and I like the new embellishments. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Carolyn!! :) I appreciate it! All the times you leave nice, encouraging comments and feedback!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ann Marie! Thanks for the Lovely Blog Award! It's so nice of you to think of me!! :)

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...