Sunday, March 04, 2012

Innovative TpT Seller You Should Get to Know...



What grade level(s) and/or subject(s) are you currently teaching? What grade levels have you taught prior to this year?        
Currently, I am teaching 2nd grade- previously taught kindergarten and first…


If currently in the classroom, how long have you been teaching? If not still in classroom, how long did you teach?                 
This is my 6th year!
When did you join Teachers Pay Teachers as a Seller? What made you decide to become a seller?
I joined Tpt at the end of November 2011.  I have always enjoyed sharing my creations with others.  Many of my colleagues and friends recommended that I make my creations available to everyone on Tpt.  I finally caved in and joined. I have had such a wonderful experience with it so far!

One piece of advice you can give to a beginning teacher & one piece for a veteran teacher:
Regardless of where you are in your teaching career, it is important not to get discouraged when things do not go as planned in your classroom.  It happens to all of us.  Our job is not easy.  It is so important to be flexible with your teaching because you never know what is going to happen!

Something unique about you both as a teacher and outside of the classroom:
In the classroom, I am that highly energetic teacher that looks quite silly most of the time.  I sing, dance, dress up, make up jingles to remember things, stand on chairs, etc.- whatever it takes to get my students interested and engaged!

Outside of the classroom, I am the complete opposite!  I am calm and reserved.  I much prefer to stay home and read a good book or watch a movie than go out for a night on the town.

TpT Store Link:


If you like, please leave a link to one of your best selling products here:

What other bio information would you like to share?
I am a southern girl from Tennessee. I am happily married to the love of my life and am the proud mother of a two-year-old daughter named Gracie.  I love spending time with my family and my two cats, Hercules and Xena.  Also, I love to get my hands on a good book!  I dabble in organic gardening, and spend most of my spare time these days surfing the internet, stalking blogs and Pinterest for creative ideas to incorporate into my classroom!

Are there any other sites you’d like posted for others to access?

Mrs. Lirette’s Learning Detectives:  http://mrsliretteslearningdetectives.blogspot.com


Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/MrsLirette  @MrsLirette




________________________________________________________

Thank you, Mary Lirette, for participating!
If you are interested in others getting to know more about you, feel free to fill out the google doc under my heading/tabs or here: Innovative TpT Seller to Get to Know
Regards,

4 comments:

  1. I know!! :) Thanks for stopping by, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the Lovely blog Award!!! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gave you an award! Come check it out! It's Grow Time!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...