Monday, December 31, 2012

What will you achieve in 2013?

13 Things for 2013!! 

Michelle Lundy of "Making It As A Middle School Teacher" has the neatest link up going on that really is inspiring. 
I think it's great to see what each of us has decided to aim for in the upcoming year as well as to think about what we'd like to accomplish personally and professionally in 2013! 

"A YEAR-IN-PREVIEW"

I hope you take a moment to see what various teachers (who are also women, men, mommies, wives, girlfriends, sisters, brothers, daughters, etc.) have chosen to share with you from their list of things to achieve/see/do/create/etc. for this next year! You can view all posts of those participating by clicking above image which will take you directly to the linky party!
Thanks to Michelle for such a great idea to start off the new year!

Happy new year to all of you! 
What's your biggest event, goal, test, hope, wish for next year? Share below~


2 comments:

  1. I want to read both of the books on your personal reading circle! Good Luck on the ???kids??? :)
    Happy New Year!
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up with me!

    Heaven is For Real was an awesome book! Let me know how you like it.

    I love my document camera. It comes in handy for lots of things.

    Best of luck with all your goals...especially this kiddos! :)

    ~Michelle
    Making It As A Middle School Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...