Thursday, July 26, 2012

Stretch Your Dollars During The Lesson Cloud Dollar Days Sale!

Innovative Connections Back to School! $1 and $2 Sale Items
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY of THE LESSON CLOUD DOLLAR DAYS SALE! 
JULY 30th!!! 
Find tons and tons of $1 and $2 items in The Lesson Cloud Authors' TPT Stores ONLY JULY 29th and 30th!!!! 
TpT Authors on the Cloud have selected fabulous teaching resources for the DOLLAR DAYS SALE for Back to School!  YES, BACK TO SCHOOL! Woah! It's hard to imagine, but, it is nearly time! :)  
I've included snippets of ten of my $1 / $2 sale items below! BUT, THERE ARE EVEN MORE ITEMS IN MY STORE PRICED FOR $1 AND $2
I hope you find lots of great things to get the year off to a well-organized start and to dive right into your curriculum and first unit of the year! 
If you want to really take advantage, make a "shopping list" for the YEAR and see just how much you can find to make your WHOLE YEAR new, fresh, exciting, and meaningful---not to mention EASIER! The more you get and plan now, the less work you are left with later! 
AND, There is a $75 Really Good Stuff Giveaway!!! Be sure to Enter!
Stretch Your Dollars
HAPPY DOLLAR DAYS!!! 


Innovative Connections The Lesson Cloud Dollar Days



ENJOY!
Swing by my Facebook page and let me know what you ended up finding or leave a comment here to tell me what you like!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...