Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Get in on the Best Resources...

12 Things (Sites, Blogs, etc) I'd like to Share, Recommend, or Suggest to Any Teacher/Blogger!
Awesome product for Blog & Marketing Tips/Tricks
Terrific Language Arts Resources
Find the best teaching products by teachers! 
Thousands of freebies too!
4th: Google+ 
Just do it! Great way to stay connected! I'm learning and like what I've learned at this point!
New to me! It Pulls sites you may like--
according to your browsing!! It's Cool!
6th: Pinterest
One Huge Addiction! 
Idea/Product Boards of All Things Imaginable!!!!!!
Helpful Social Networking Site! Free Account Version Available--
Easy to locate other bloggers, follow them, etc. and work up a large network quickly~
A Blog by Charity Preston: FREE--Need I Explain?
10th: GoodReads
Readers Will Love to Join GoodReads!!
Valuable K-12 Blog by a Versatile Group of Teacher/Bloggers and Created by Carolyn Wilhelm (Wise Owl Factory)
Totally Terrific TpT Products (Lots of Freebies Here TOO!)
I hope you find these sites as beneficial to you as I have!
Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments! Let me know you stopped by my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...